If, When I win a billion dollars, there are a billion things I would do.
First the practical/boring things:
- Get the best accountant in the world!
- Create gigantic trust accounts for both of my daughters.
- Pay off my ex’s debts and maybe even buy him a small/tiny/minuscule house. Yeah, I’m a
nice person, sucker that way!
Now the fun things:
- Buy a luxury Range Rover Sports SUV.
- Buy vacation places in, Costa Rica, England, and NYC. And travel ALOT!
- Create the biggest, best, stray cat sanctuary and hire homeless, older, former cat hoarders to look after all of the cats because I know that they would love all of them.
- Hire a cleaner and cook, because I hate doing both!
This is a post for Floridaborne/Joelle Legendre’s Tell Me A Tale for June. Check out her blog for all the info and to read the other submissions.