Insights into various fundamental elements about human behaviour and motive are incredibly empowering. Many different expressions and words are excellent examples of some wonderfully insightful and often funny references to life and people.
Next time you find yourself automatically bristling at a comment stop and instead of letting one negative sentence ruin your day, think about what may be behind it, and you will undoubtedly feel better.
Following are 10 powerful (and funny) sentences (or statements at least) that will give you a better understanding and higher perspective on the type of insights I am referring to in life.
1. People aren’t generally against you, but they are firstly for themselves.
2. Don’t climb mountains so the world will see you; climb them so you can see the world.
3. You’ll learn much more from failure than success, so don’t let failure derail you or stop from building your character.
4. The most dangerous risk of your life is not doing what you want in exchange for material gain.
5. Stay where you’re celebrated; never remain where you’re simply tolerated.
6. In your life, the person you’ll spend the most time with is yourself, so try to be your best friend.
7. Accepting your limitations is your best chance of surpassing them.
8. They say motivation doesn’t last. Guess what else doesn’t last? Deodorant. Apply both every day.
9. All of us have fears, have loved, and lost.
10. Remember, too much comfort is the enemy of achievement.